M. Tech. (Master of Technology) course. The details of AICTE Approved M. Tech are as follows:
· Power System
The restructuring and deregulation of electric utilities together with recent progress in new and renewable energy technologies introduce unprecedented challenges and wide scope for power and energy systems research and open up new opportunities to young Power Engineers. Conventional Power system is redefined and power electronic components are incorporated along with the existing system. This includes flexible ac transmission, HVDC links embedded in the conventional ac transmission networks etc. Further, use of renewable energy such as solar and wind power, coupled with higher efficiency and conservation, will be the key factors to a sustainable world for future generations.
M. Tech. program in Power System is intended to explore the above mentioned challenges and also initiate research activities. This program provides necessary theoretical background with a good blend of applied mathematics along with in depth coverage in analysis of power and energy systems. The core courses include sustainable, economic, efficient and reliable energy conversion, generation, transmission, distribution, storage and utilization of electric energy, including application of power electronics in power system operation and control.
The M. Tech. course is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki University - RGPV Bhopal The course is approved by DTE (Directorate of Technical Education) Govt. of Madhya Pradesh & Approved by AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) Ministry of HRD Govt. of India New Delhi.
These are exciting times for the software industry in India. In the long run, our role in the world of computing will be defined not by the export of inexpensive commodity services, but by the quality of intellectual property that we produce and own through core technology development. Human intellectual capital is our single most precious asset. A post-graduate degree in Computer Science and Engineering/Information technology is a must if you aspire to set yourself apart from the anonymous mass of "computer professionals" and to assume a leading role in transforming the industry, be it through research, advanced development, teaching, or entrepreneurship. Advantages (for the student): The student shall be able to:-
• Understand the state-of-the-art skills required to understand information security in its entirety
• Analyze, design, and implement secure solutions for problems in various domains.
Yes, of course doing M.Tech after completing B.E. /B. Tech is a right decision. It will increase your career prospect with handsome pay package & lucrative perks. The companies want their employees to be specialized in their required field so that they can do the job of more than one person to reduce the company’s losses. In this respect M.Tech degree will be a boon for you. Few edges of M. Tech.:-
1) You will excel in domain knowledge
2) You have a scope in joining in Research and Development
3) Chance of becoming a scientist at ISRO (dream it you will succeed)
4) You can get a good job in core companies
5) You can also try your luck in teaching jobs in some colleges or Universities as assistant professor
4 Semesters ( 2 Years)
Approved by AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) and Ministry of HRD Govt. of India New Delhi.
B.E./B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering with minimum 60% marks
• Wi Fi Campus
• AC equipped Computer Labs
• Soft skill classes
• Special GD & PI classes
• Special Classes for basic computer fundamentals & Programming.
• Sports Facility which includes Cricket, Volleyball, Basketball, Table Tennis, Badminton and many indoor games
• Ultra modern Auditorium
• Well stocked Library
• Open air Cafeteria
• Guest lectures by Industry experts.
• Industry visits • Participation in regular Events • Bus Facility
The placement cell at Vikrant Indore is an efficient and rapidly evolving entity with a well defined and clear perspective. It has grown considerably in size and functions as of late.
• Facilitates 100% placement
• Maintains excellent rapport with top management of various companies
• Initiatives like HR conclave to facilitate student interaction with senior HR Managers and vice versa
• Vibrant placement committee to ensure better career prospects and packages.
• Pep talks from senior executives of the industry.
• Training on soft skills and interview techniques by renowned trainers.