M. Tech. (Master of Technology) course. The details of AICTE Approved M. Tech are as follows:
· Computer Science & Engineering (Core)
· Cyber Security (IT)
The objective of this discipline is to train the manpower required to meet the industry needs of the country, to pursue research in specialized areas, and to meet the growing needs of engineering colleges for trained faculty in Computer Science and Engineering. The program includes courses covering the core of Computer Science and Engineering discipline and several electives in areas of Cyber security, Intelligent Systems and Knowledge Engineering, Human Computer Interaction, Theoretical Computer Science, Networks and Distributed Systems and Hardware Systems. The M. Tech. degree program also exposes students to a wide range of subjects as well as lets them explore their research and development skills through a year long project, combined with specialized research which culminates in a thesis. Such a combination gives students the breadth and depth necessary for pursuing careers in academics as well as industry.
The M. Tech. course is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki University - RGPV Bhopal The course is approved by DTE (Directorate of Technical Education) Govt. of Madhya Pradesh & Approved by AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) Ministry of HRD Govt. of India New Delhi.
These are exciting times for the software industry in India. In the long run, our role in the world of computing will be defined not by the export of inexpensive commodity services, but by the quality of intellectual property that we produce and own through core technology development. Human intellectual capital is our single most precious asset. A post-graduate degree in Computer Science and Engineering/Information technology is a must if you aspire to set yourself apart from the anonymous mass of "computer professionals" and to assume a leading role in transforming the industry, be it through research, advanced development, teaching, or entrepreneurship. Advantages (for the student): The student shall be able to:-
• Understand the state-of-the-art skills required to understand information security in its entirety
• Analyze, design, and implement secure solutions for problems in various domains.
Yes, of course doing M.Tech after completing B.E. /B. Tech is a right decision. It will increase your career prospect with handsome pay package & lucrative perks. The companies want their employees to be specialized in their required field so that they can do the job of more than one person to reduce the company’s losses. In this respect M.Tech degree will be a boon for you. Few edges of M. Tech.:-
1) You will excel in domain knowledge
2) You have a scope in joining in Research and Development
3) Chance of becoming a scientist at ISRO (dream it you will succeed)
4) You can get a good job in core companies
5) You can also try your luck in teaching jobs in some colleges or Universities as assistant professor
4 Semesters ( 2 Years)
Approved by AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) and Ministry of HRD Govt. of India New Delhi.
Graduation in Engineering (BE/B tech) in CS or IT from any recognized university. (as per AICTE norms). GATE scorecard (for Scholarship by Govt.), Non gate candidate can also apply.
• Wi Fi Campus
• AC equipped Computer Labs
• Soft skill classes
• Special GD & PI classes
• Special Classes for basic computer fundamentals & Programming.
• Sports Facility which includes Cricket, Volleyball, Basketball, Table Tennis, Badminton and many indoor games
• Ultra modern Auditorium
• Well stocked Library
• Open air Cafeteria
• Guest lectures by Industry experts.
• Industry visits • Participation in regular Events • Bus Facility
The placement cell at Vikrant Indore is an efficient and rapidly evolving entity with a well defined and clear perspective. It has grown considerably in size and functions as of late.
• Facilitates 100% placement
• Maintains excellent rapport with top management of various companies
• Initiatives like HR conclave to facilitate student interaction with senior HR Managers and vice versa
• Vibrant placement committee to ensure better career prospects and packages.
• Pep talks from senior executives of the industry.
• Training on soft skills and interview techniques by renowned trainers.