San Jose, California, U.S.A
Innovation LabsEducational Curriculum : Introduction
• A course curetted & created by AI/ML Industry professionals.
• Course focus is to create & improve critical thinking to solve immediate business problem with technology.
• Attention is given to prepare students meeting the global AI/ML technology requirement.
• Education & projects are based on immediate Industry requirement
• All instructors are from industry each over 10+ years of industry experience.
• Course is designed with 20% classroom and 80% project development.
• Projects are sponsored by various global companies.
• One Calendar Year (12 Months) 10 Months Study and 2 Moths adjusted holidays includes home assignment• Project base course coverage• First Month: Basic Study and introduction to Tools , Tech and market• Second – Third Month: First Project – 45 Days• Fourth – Sixth Month: Second 3 Months Project• Seventh – eleventh month: Third Project – 150 Days Months duration• Twelveth Month – Course & projects Completion, Internship & Placement
• Depending in student progress an internship can be offered any time during last 6 months of study.
Course Duration and Project Specification (Educational Project) :
Educational Methods, Assessments and Lectures:
• Students just need their laptop
• Everything about the courses will be in the cloud.• All the source code will be hosted at GitHub.• All video lectures will be available to the students.• Additional hardware will be provided to students based on project.
• Hardware must be returned by the students at the end of the project
• Assessments will be done electronically using Internet.
• Each project is completed with an assessment.
• Assessment report is sent the several organization for placement and internship as applicable.
Technology covered in the Course:
• Artificial Intelligence
• Machine Learning
• Digital Twin
• Knowledge Representation, Graphs and Electronic Interface
• Robotics & Nano Technology
Industries and verticals covered in the Course:
• Senior Care | In-home care
• Market Analytics | Projections | Shopping Experience
• Comfort Care | Psychological Care
• IoT and IIoT
• Other verticals are also in consideration
• A project based class system.
• 40 hours A week class.
• 8 hours/week instructor based study.
• 32 Hours of course work is created in team.
• Each team has is divided into roles and roles are switched when new team is formed.• All Students are encouraged to perform various roles in team.
• All instructors are from AI/ML Industry.
• Each instructor with over 10+ years of Industrial Software development & Engineering Experience.
• Each Instructor is assigned to cover a project based on specific vertical.
• Instructor will teach the technology
• Instructor is look after the project development
• Maximum 20 students per class.
• 5 people in each team - Maximum 4 teams.
• Each Team has roles.
• Roles are switched when new projects are formed.